Friday, March 2, 2007

2nd day of March

It is friday today and it is already 2nd day of March. My term break ends this weekend and classes resume next monday. I didnt spend my term break wisely due to two reasons:

1. Too busy with work (that stupid client insist of the price to be given to them)
2. Too tired after so not able to my revision.

Even though the class resume next monday.. i might have problem going to class monday and as i am rushing another tender to be submitted on tuesday evening. Should able to go for my class from tuesday onwards.

In hope to go to class on monday, I need to return to office tomorrow, which is 3rd march 07 to do OT.. So sian. I also can't do for too long as i am sending my brother off to India. He will be away to India to work for 8 months. It will be a long time till i see him again.

Just pray that everything went fine for him in India and myself too..

No comments: