Friday, June 6, 2008

Mid of the Year

Wow..It is June now.. How time has flies.. With a blink of eye, five months had passed for year 2008. In a few more days, it is my birthday and i am older by a year. Alas!!!! Not getting younger anymore.

My sch term will start in Aug but now i still need to do my final year project. So sian.. Cant enjoy my school holidays. Going to school next tuesday to do experiments. Have to keep going to school to do experiments before i proceed to write my draft report for review. Once my draft report is reviewed by my Prof, all i need to do is to make the neccessary changes and firm it as my final report. Once final report is done, i can start to prepare for presentation. at the same time, i have a few more subjects to complete before i graduate. Hope i can do well.This is what i hope for. If it doesnt run smoothly like what i expected, then i will run into problems.


HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!!

No comments: