Thursday, July 3, 2008

7 More Weeks

Aug 23 is a big day for me. If everything goes well as expected, it will be a day of happiness for myself, my husband and my family. Actually, there is a possiblity that Aug 9 maybe the day too so it really depends what happen from Aug 9 to Aug 23 08.

After reading the above paragraph, you may wonder what is the occasion??
........
........
........
........
........
........
........
The occasion is that a NEW LIFE will come to this world. As in which is the exact day, stay tuned!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA.27 BETTER LEI LOL.MY BIRTH DATE AND MY PRELIM HAHA

chocolatelover said...

How to be on 27 when it is said it will be on 23 or earlier..

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you're pregnant?

chocolatelover said...

I didnt tell others except my family. People other than my family know only when they see me in person. Which means you long time never see me le..hehe