Monday, March 1, 2010

First Post of 2010

Today is 1st March 2010!! I was kind of busy for the past 2 months.. so no time to blog..!!

My son, Cayden turns 18 months on last friday!! He is getting more naughty and also know how to do more things now but he still dont know how to talk much. He has his check up and final injection of the 5 in 1 on 27th Feb 10. The nurse is concerned about his speech so a refer letter to KKH on speech was given to us. Actually i was not so concerned about his speech cos he understands what we say and knows how to do a task given.

My nephew, also starts to talk when his is near to 3 years old. Cayden is still not even 2 years old. Although i know that the nurses/doctors at polyclinic has a guidelines to follow on how assess the babies.. but then we should depends on situation and not follow the guidelines fully as guidelines is only a guide. Now, with a refer letter given, it only makes me worry for Cayden whether he really have speech issue. Hai!!

I really hope that Cayden will start to talk before the appointment date in June 2010. Pray Hard!!!

3 comments:

Term Papers said...

Great offer, I really want to avail it, even every body one want to avail it, This is such an amazing post, Thanks for share this article.

College Term papers

Nanaxx said...

I wanted to leave a comment. But when I saw the previous 2 comments, I got stunned.. lol..

Hmm, I do not know and am not sure about babies when they will start to learn to speak and stuffs, but I reckon, since Cayden was born with not much problems, (Hope you know what I meant)although he may learn to speak at a much later age, but I guess shouldnt be much problem. It's like what you mentioned yourself, we shoulnt follow the guideline so strictly ma.. :) don't worry, he will be alright.

chocolatelover said...

I also dun no y got the two comments. I wanna to delete it. you know how to delete??

Ya.. It is just a concern.. hahaha