Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Always Tired

Monday is over but it is a tiring day for me.

After work, i went for my part time class in NTU. It is about Human Resource Management. The topic touch on is on brain. It is a interesting topic and the lecturer foresee that women will be stronger than men in no time. (I support him all the way..Woman's Power on the track.. Horray)

Lecturer also said that he admired Empress Wu Zetian as she is the only woman emperor in 157 years of ruling of China. Personally, I feel that she is really a powerful and aggressive Empress in the Chinese legend.

Besides her, there is an emperor who i think is a also aggressive, he is Qin Shi Huang. No doubt he do many evil things but because of him, The Great Wall of China is built and it is one of the seven wonder of the world.

No doubt this lecture is interesting, i still fell asleep in lecture as i am too tired. Dont know what had happened to my body system, i am always tired even if i have enough sleep.

When i reached home after class, i had my bath and watch my recorded TV series in fast forward manner as i want to finish it soon and go to bed.

I fall asleep pretty soon once i was on my bed. Too tired that no dreams was made.. Hopefully i am able to have sweet dreams tonight.

No comments: