Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Nephew's Full Month Celebration

My second nephew just celebrate his full month last night. It is more of family affair rather a big celebration as compare to his elder brother two years ago.

At 7.30pm, we have arrived at Ang Mo Kio to have the our dinner. It is a famous seafood stall. it is known as Mellban Seafood. Its signature dish is "Bee Hoon Crab", which my brother in law definitely order it for all three tables. My bro in law ordered another 7 dishes which seems to be too much but we did finish them all.

We are so full and wanted to leave but alas..my sis in law bring out a chocolate cake which most of us are too full to eat. but as i am a chocolate lover, i still stuff myself with the cake and it is so delicious.. Yummy Yummy.. Everyone saw my expression after i had eaten the cake, they decided to eat the cake too.. They make the right choice.. hehehe.. if not i will have my cake all to myself.

It is a simple family affair but it is a enjoyable night for everyone..

3 comments:

雁子 said...

no picture to show ar?

chocolatelover said...

Not sure if they have taken his photos on that day. If i am able to get the photo, i will post it..

雁子 said...

yeah...yeah... upload more photos to share :D