Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Update..

My friend has been complaining why i have not do updates..The reason is that i have no time to do update cos busy with exams.

Since now i got a bit of free time..so better blog first before she complain again. haha..

I had attended a bead flower making workshop and it is so much easier than the valvet flower making that i had attended previously. Will post the photos in my next blog. Fun to learn all these handicraft who know it will come to use one day.

I also attending bridal lessons(stage 2) which teaches things like bridal bouquet, flower girl baskets..etc.. I had missed the (stage 1) of the bridal class which teaches how to make corsages, bouquets etc.. cos i have other commitments. Will attend Stage 1 soon.

So stay tuned for my photos, hopefully by this weekend..

3 comments:

Nanaxx said...

haha.. u lyk got so many lobang... =.="
haha nt bad ya.. jia u jia u

雁子 said...

waiser... who complaint ar?
maybe regina can join u to the lobang :p

chocolatelover said...

hmm for you to guess lor.. LOL