Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rest & Relax

After the tight schedule of the previous project and submitted on monday, i am a bit relax now as i do not have much project on hand.

That is why i can blog now. LOL.. My intention today is to post the photo of the bridal bouquet which i made during my bridal class lesson but alas.. i forgotten to bring my SD card. Left it at the computer table.

Sorry folks.. have to wait for another day before you can see them. (Paiseh)

Since i do not have school now, i am quite relax. Right now, i am planning for my New Zealand trip. There are so many places to visit in South Island but i only have 12 days there(excluding flight time). How to squeeze more time out since every place requires time to travel.

I have chosen those must go places and will add those 2nd priority place to my trip. Cant wait for July to come so i can go to New Zealand.. Horray..!!!!

No comments: