Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Benefits for Student

Last weekend, it is the annual comex fair. As i was sick, i didnt get a chance to look for the things i want so i ask my brother to get it for me as he is getting stuff at the fair too.

I asked my brother to get me a potable hard drive. He got me a 80GB hard drive at $99. It is from Maxtor. It is a great seller which most authorised dealer had sold out during the fair.

My brother also got a good catch as he got a student deal for a laptop. MOE will subsidised $500 if you are a student buying the particular model of the HP laptop . They will check on your IC to make sure you are a student before you can get the special price. If not, you have to pay for the original price of $1999

Recently, i also bought original software from school at a much lower price as it is a collabration of the school & the software company. It is a great deal of savings.

Mobile companies also have student's packages which allow great saving on you phone bill too.

It is really nice being a student especially to get such a great deal on expensive stuff.

PS: Not as part time student though as it will be very tiring as you need to cope with work & study.

3 comments:

Nanaxx said...

I aso wan to buy laptop.. =(

chocolatelover said...

hai.. y didnt you go to the comex fair...if not you can get a good deal

Nanaxx said...

No money how to buY..
u tell me laH..