Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Month of September

September is a hottest Birthday month. In my family, there are total of 4 persons celebrating their birthdays. My Dad, my brother, my youngest sister and my husband. Dont know what should i gave them. As for my Dad, already gave him a dinner treat together wz my family. Maybe give ang pow for my brother & sister so they can decide what to buy themselves. This is the easier and faster way. No need to rack my brain. LOL.. Still deciding whether to do that cause it so not sincere.

As for my Husband.. Maybe Maybe..Still thinking but definitely wont be ang pow cos he is older than me. LOL

I also have two close friends' whose birthday are on September. Definitely will send them birthday wishes on that day itself. As for present, it is a secret.

2 comments:

jiayan10 said...

HAHA...me it's me it's me.... september baby... give ang pao ah... oso can i accept anything!!
>.<

chocolatelover said...

Money face..