Friday, June 29, 2007

End of the Mid Year

Tomorrow is a last day of June which means half of the year have gone. I have been in this company for 1 year and it also means i didnt travel in the past year. Went to Taipei before i start this new job last June.

I always try to travel out of Singapore (Going Malaysia not counted) every year if time and $$ permits. This year i am going to New Zealand in July. I am looking forward to it as some of my friends and relatives had told me how beautiful New Zealand is.

Going to self drive in New Zealand. As i only have 2 weeks, so will only travel to South Island. New Zealand is a big country so it may take a while to complete the country. My friends took 2 months travelling in New Zealand few years back. More or less completed.

Next year or year after, i hope i have a chance to go to Europe. So must start saving more after the New Zealand trip

3 comments:

jiayan10 said...

haha NEW ZEALAND i oso wish to go lol but i dun wanna be such a big light bulb!starting i never read properly i thought u wrote ur friend went 4 2 months and yet did not even cover half of new zealand haha lol

雁子 said...

hmm... let me think what I want from NZ... 'think...think...think...'

Nanaxx said...

LOL.. i alredy book my present le..!!! chocolates...~ yummY!~ i dowan wad tom & jerry icecream.. cat & mouse flavor ahhh gal~.. =( tankeu~!!