Thursday, June 28, 2007

In 10 Days' Time

My BIG day will arrive in 10 days' time. Time travel very fast. Nothing much to prepare except for the gifts meant for my "Jie Meis" & "Brothers" as a appreciation.

The worst task encounter during my preparation is to finalising the guest list. Up till now, i am still finalising my guest list. Dont understand why it is so difficult to do the seating arrangement.

My friends also told me that she encounter the same problem when she had her wedding last year.

Another worry that i have is the arrival of the guests. I had informed them to arrive early so i can have the dinner early as the next day is monday and everyone need to work or go to school. My invitation card mentioned 7pm so i hope i can start the dinner by 7.30 or 7.45pm. Latest by 8pm.

Just dont understand why chinese wedding dinner always have to start at around 8.45pm. It is because the guests delay or the restaurant delay. For me, if i was to attend wedding dinner, normally i will arrive early. If the card mention 7.30pm, normally i will arrive 7.45pm.. but in the end, the banquet will only start at 8.45pm.

I believe is the human thinking. People think that what is the point of going early when it will start at 8.45pm so in the end, everyone come late.

I just hope, my dinner will start at 8pm.

2 comments:

jiayan10 said...

hey i agree with u cos i oso think go so early oso no use. cos it will not start punctually... BUT TIS TIME I WILL ARRIVE VERY VERY EARLY HAHA U NOE WAD I MEAN!!!

jiayan10 said...

haha quite honoured or rather glad to arrive early as i never experience before to be e immediate family of e couple haha lol