Monday, June 11, 2007

Mid of the Month.

11th June 07.Two more weeks.. i will be in this new company for a year. How times flies..Time and Tide really wait for no man.

What did i learn the past year in this company?? Do i benefits at all? Yes. I do learn a few things. The first in the list is how to do costing, with the information provided. Second in the list is to be patient and read clearly. Reason being as my job need me read the terms and conditions very clearly as it will involves $$$$$$. Any misread / misunderstand will results of lose of $$$$$$$

Besides the new skills, i also have more time to learn more hobbycraft. In mine previous blog, you may get to see some of my pictures of my craft. These are the things i cant do when i am with my previous job.

I may also take up some lessons from my friend on "Knitting" Not the usual knitting that requires two needles but only one needle. Dont know what is the name.

If i dun want to meet her up, maybe i also buy books to learn. she also learn from books. Let see how everything goes.

1 comment:

Nanaxx said...

haha.. i alredy one yr liao.. sibei sad ahh..!