Sunday, August 26, 2007

Poor Service

Today, i went for my facial. It supposed to be on monthly basis but i was too busy to visit monthly so it almost 2 month plus before i make this appointment. At this place, the facial consultant is always not the same as this place want the customer to enjoy different services & techniques of their consultants.

All along, i have a good experience with the consultant until today. I was late for 20 minutes as something cropped up. When i arrived, I apologised for my lateness and the consultant was waiting for me.

The process such as cleansing, clearing the pores and explaining my problem is doing fine until the final process of putting mask on my face. Mask mixture was flowing to my ear. I am not sure if the consultant is too new or she didnt notice it. I signalled to her and she say wait for the mask to dry and she do help to clean the mask that flowed to my ear.

I thought everything was OK until she removed the mask and the service is over. I notice a piece of dry mask and scraps of mask was left on my ear. OMG... I was so disappointed. As a service person, if you make some mistakes during your service, you must make sure to solve the problem.

It seems like she didnt bother to check if the mask was removed throughly from ear. When i ask if she have any side mirror for me to check again if mask was left behind, she did check briefly for me and say sorry but i cant feel the sincerity.

Next time round, if she is going to serve me, i will sure reject.

No comments: