Tuesday, August 7, 2007

National Day

This Thursday, 9th August 07, is Singapore Birthday. Hmm....42 years old for Singapore. When i was young, i was very excited as i get to see many performances and especially fireworks. I even participated in one of the event when i was secondary two. The Event is flashcard. It is really fun.

As i grow older, i am no longer excited about it. Now, national day to me, it is just a public holiday for me to stay at home and a reminder of my close friend's birthday. So not Singaporean..LOL

This national day, i am meeting my friends for lunch but we had not decided what to eat, so just hope that we can find good food.

1 comment:

jiayan10 said...

u participated??? i didn't noe.. u mean u performed???? wad is it abt???i got junior performing tmr lei..is like dancing de.she said is a buddist organisation i think she said she is in it since she was born haha