Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Frequent Asked Questions

After my return to Singapore, there are three questions that are frequent ask by my friends and relatives.

Question 1
How is your trip to New Zealand?

Question 2
What had happened to your face, black patches around mouth area?

Question 3
When going to have baby, Any Plans?

It is a breeze answering question 1 and 2 but i really dont know how to answer question 3 as i do not have answer to it.

My answer for Question 1
New Zealand is a beautiful place. If you like nature, you will definitely like New Zealand. Must go if never being there before.

My answer for Question 2
As New Zealand is very cold and i have dry and sensitive skin, that why i have patches near to my mouth. It will take about 1 - 2 weeks to be back to normal.

My answer for Question 3
I will hesitate for a while before saying "No plans yet". Then another question will popped in "Why Not" and i have no answer to it. The reason i hesitated as i know that no matter what answer i gave, there bound to be a second question so i hope that by hesitating will help to solve my problem in not answering with satisfying answer.

Pregnancy seems to be a distant journey for me as i dont foreseen myself getting pregnant. LOL. I believe in "Let nature runs it course", "If it is meant to be, will be" & "Child is a god's gift". When God thinks that it is time for me to get pregnant, it will be. There is Chinese saying"Shi Ni De, Jiu Shi Ni De".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa... this is only a start ler... you'll be asked the same question again and again during CNYs when you meet your relatives 'san gu liu po'... wakakkakaaa....

chocolatelover said...

ya lor.. maybe must plan to have one.. but den when you give birth to one.. they sure will ask another question which is "when having baby no 2"

Never ending one. hai