Friday, July 6, 2007

Itazura na Kiss

Still remember my post on a Taiwan series "It started with a Kiss". I am reading the comic Itazura na Kiss right now. The storyline of the series is quite similar to the comic but there are some different scenes which you will see only in series but not in the comic n vice versa.

It is a different feeling totally while reading the comic although the characters are the same as the series. This is so because the series only till the volume 10 of the comic, so from volume 11 onwards, it will be a totally new story to me. I bet i will enjoy the comic.

3 comments:

Nanaxx said...

lol.. u steady ahh~ finish tv.. now comic.. lol gud!

雁子 said...

I'm waiting for new pretty photos ler... waiting... waiting...

花花之人 said...

sorry, may i know where you get the comcic itazura na kiss? bcoz i would like to buy.