Monday, July 30, 2007

A Glance of my weekend.

Last Saturday, i went to The Picturehouse for my body massage to relax my body. After one hour, i felt so relax. After that, i headed back to my mum's place to rest and to use the internet. I was trying to upload my wedding photos at my mulitply but it took ages.. In the end i gave up.

In the evening, my husband and myself went to his brother's house for dinner with his mum. I also distribute the gifts i got for them. I had forgotten to bring my sister in law's gift. Went home at around 11pm. As we are tired, we slept early that day.

The next day, my husband need to work so i was tidying the house alone.. After a while, my brother in law called. We met up for lunch as one of their aunt came to Singapore. This aunt lived in Melbourne for 20 years and she is back for holiday at the same time to visit his younger son, who just started work in Singapore three weeks ago.

After lunch, i brought this aunt and his son to my house and show her all the video and wedding photos as she missed my wedding due to some commitment. At around 7pm, my husband came home and we have dinner together. We have a long chat.

The last weekend is really a makan session and i didnt do much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to have a relaxed weekend... not all weekends were so happening!

chocolatelover said...

ya lor.. it is enjoyable though..