Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stressful

I am not stressful about work but about study. This semester, many subjects are of project based group work. I even have to do my Final Year Project. (FYP) So much reading is required for my FYP

The project based group work also need time to do and must have good coordination to ensure the project turns out good as the weightage is not small

HW210 - 100% project based. (5 in a group, The same group of people except we have a member who is a stranger)
MP3011 - 50% project based, 50% Exams (3 in a group, the same group of people)
MP4007 - 40% project based, 60% Exams (Havent group yet, most probably the same group of people)

Just pray hard that i am able to complete the task and do well for my subjects

God, Please bless me with good luck!!!

No comments: