Monday, December 15, 2008

Craft Learning..

A friend of mine, Jullie, is a crafting person. She likes to do tatting, crocheting and baking too..Early of the year, i tried to pick up crocheting but i am a left hander.. so it is not easy for her to teach me but she did managed to teach me the basic skills.. I tried for a while and my fingers are in pain as i pull too hard on the threads.. It has be quite a while till recently, my sister also trying out so i pick it out again.. Wish to learn the basic and try to make something for Cayden for his 1st birthday which is 8 months later so i am going to work on it.. If i cant self learn, maybe i should attend workshops..

3 comments:

Knotty Bicsie said...

yes, u should! Looking forward to having you at our crafting studio soon! We always welcome crafting enthusiasts like you! :)

Anonymous said...

ha never say i very pro lol.joking lol.but i managed to make a flower out of it lol.return me my thread n needle soon so i can oso try.lol i got e instructions from my teacher liao lei lol.to make a shoe for cayden lol

Anonymous said...

ha i oso want go 4 lesson lol