Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of Year 2008

31st December 08.. After 365 days..what are the things that i have achieve?? After thinking for a while, i realise not much. The biggest achievement i have this year is GIVING BIRTH TO CAYDEN!!! Beacause i am pregnant with him, i didn't do much stuff as it is tiring to carry him around in your stomach...Although not much achievement but i am still a happy person. As long you are happy, it is already a great achievement.. haha...

So it is time to make New Year resolutions for Year 2009. My first resolution is that Everyone in my family to stay healthy, Second resolution is to able to convocate in Aug 2009 (1 more semester to go, to complete my study and i hope everything turns out well), Third resolution is to buy a car so as to able to drive Cayden around. It is very expensive to take cabs every time. Just a trip to my mum's place only.. already $15. It is only one trip.

Fourth resolution is to travel to australia to have a relax holiday with my family and Fifth resolution is to Win TOTO First Prize.. haha.. i think this resolution is very very difficult to fulfill.. As long i am able to fulfill my first four resolutions in Year 2009, it is already a great achievement!!

So wait for 365 days again for me to tell you if i have fulfill all my resolution. Meanwhile..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!

No comments: