Monday, December 1, 2008

New Arrival

This year seems to be a baby boom year (my sister in law, my neighbour and myself have given birth this year) , just like the year of pig. (3 of my friends gave birth on the same month!) It is because it is year 2008 or because of the enhance baby bonus given by the government?

Of course there maybe other reasons which i do not know. No matter what the reason is, i wish to congrats two of my friends who's child was born on 29th Nov 08 and 30th Nov 08 respectively.

Congratulations to Pauline on the arrival of your beautiful princess, Belle Tan on 29th Nov 08 and to Shenyang on the arrival of your handsome prince on 30th Nov 08.

Welcome to the world of Parenthood.

Although parenthood is tring but it is rewarding when you see your baby grows healthily everyday.

No comments: