Tuesday, February 13, 2007

6 days to Chinese New Year

Woohoo... 6 more days to Chinese New Year!!!! This means i am going to have a long break. Horray.. Alas!!! before this long break i have to struggle to finish my work as i want to complete most of the work or even everything by this Friday, 16th Feb 2007.

I still need to go school, i cant possible always play truant right. (I had played truant last week just to do OT for this Job) Sometimes i do ask myself.. Why do i need to work so hard since i wont be much appreciated and no OT claim either. After thinking, i think this is how i want my life to be.

I always firmly believe, if you have try your very best to complete the task being assigned, it means you did you best and you will have a clear conscience even if you are not appreciated by your superior.

In my previous job, i was only appreciated a few months before i tender resignation. Still i have no regrets of how i do my work and being responsible throughout for the task assigned.

Always remember "Being Responsible and having a Clear Conscience is the way of life". At least this is how i want my life to be.

3 comments:

Nanaxx said...

not everyone thinks the same way.. sad to sae.. mayb im realli nt ready to face tis world yet.. i think im still hiding behind the tru facts in life.. wich i think makes me more happier.. ^^ diff pple diff views.. tatz wad i think..

Nanaxx said...

yay.. cny lai le... nearer n nearer...!!! woot~!!!!!!!.. gong xi gong xi... =DDDDDDDDDDD

雁子 said...

at least we ourselve appreciate it! tat's enough...