Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sick on Monday..

I was sick on monday so not able to blog. I was experiencing heaviness on my head and feel giddy when i came in to work on monday.

Some of my colleagues ask me, why do i look so pale. I said "not sure leh.. but giddy lor". Another colleague even mentioned to me "You looked so pale that now you are even fairer then me"

As i had work which need to complete really soon as chinese new year is just round the corner, i endure the heaviness n giddiness till lunch time and i went to see doctor. Doctor ask me to rest so he give me 0.5 day MC.

So i went home after seeing doctor. Didnt really eat much as i kind of full so i bath before i sleep. Me slept till 6.30pm. Feeling better but didnt eat dinner till 9plus as i really feel full. Dont know what caused the fullness.

I do have a good rest thou, so it is not so bad.

No comments: