Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Busy Day

It had been a busy day for me yesterday. I need to rush to submit for a project and report for my school assignment.

My project was due by 26th Feb 07 at 5pm and guess what, it was only ready at 4.55pm.. How to rush to submit the project?? My director and my colleague, Shwe quickly drive down and sent the documents to the client. I must thank Shwe for lending a helping hand to complete the project during the Chinese New Year Week while i am away. Thanks Shwe and sorry for causing you not able to enjoy your holiday much.

After work, i need to submit a report to my lecturer. Actually the report is more or less done, thanks to Xin Rong for putting the effort to compile during the Chinese New Year week while i am away. I only do some minor changes to it.

Still, everything is in time for submission so all ends well.

No comments: