Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Talk of the Day

During lunch time today, i am sharing my experience on choosing a Bridal studio(BS) in JB and the inclusive of the package with my colleagues as one of them is also getting married soon.

I have a good experience with my BS and i will recommend it to my friends who want to get married soon. Even if i recommend, it also depends on your liking. So brides to be, dont blame me if you dont like it as different people, different taste. Still i believe that my BS is good as it is also recommended by brides from the Singapore Brides forum. This is where i get to know about the BS.

I had my hardcopy non edited photo samples returned to me (400plus pcs in total of 8 sheets of photo paper. I didnt realised i took so many photos) when i went to choose photos out of the lot to put in wedding album. Do take note that normally the non edited samples are not return unless you add photos or you pay for it.

My package consists of 38 photos and i had added another 33 photos at a special price. I believed i am able to get special deal cos my brother is also taking his wedding photos in the same shop.

Right now, i am waiting for my designing and editing of the album to be ready for viewing. Probably after Chinese New Year. I cant wait to see the final product.

So people, don't take my package as a guide. Actually, most bridal packages has the same basic inclusion, it depends how you bargain for more items for your own package. At the same time, it is also depends what kind of photography styles you like and how much you are willingly to spend.

Basic package are as follows: (in Yr 2006, base on my memory)
21 pose with 10 page of album (2 sided), 1 or 2 table top depending on the size. ( I got 2 of the 12" x 15" table top, really lucky)
6 to 7 gowns in total for photoshoot(for both indoor n outdoor shoots) Within these, you may choose traditional costumes. In any combination, total 7 styling.
a piece of "chuang tou zhao" of i tink 20" x 40" or 36' x 15" sumtin like dat lah.
a album of the photos chosen in 6R ( no designing made to it, just normal full page)
100 pcs of 4R photos
Return of softcopy of those chosen photos

So people, when choosing for BS, do remember to bargain for better benefits as you want your money well spent. Still, you must look for BS that suit your needs and wants and not choose a BS that is cheap but in the end you dont like it at all. I have a friend who took photoshoot twice in two different studios in Singapore as the first time, the photos doesnt out what she wants

Brides to be, if you happen to read my blog and want to have the address/contact of the bridal studio, do drop me your email address on the 'comment' area and i can email the details to you.

I will definitely recommend my BS, SG Bridal House in JB as it is very customer oriented and i really feel at home. This is what i like about this studio.

No comments: