Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to everyone out there. Today is nothing special to me as i dont really celebrate this day. Reason being that, my better half always need to go back to his hometown in malaysia as the Chinese New Year is always round the corner. It had been years that V-Day always coincide with Chinese New Year, so i never celebrate it on actual day.

Moreover, i also need to attend classes and i always firmly believe that, this day, is the day where the shop owner earns your $$$ many times more. I am a realistic person, so normally both of us will celebrate earlier. I rather to have the $$$ put into my pocket than to put the the shop owner's pocket. If everyone thinks like me, then the shop owner will have to faint liao. LOL

I always have this thinking, if both of you are truly in love, everyday is a Valentine's Day, so why spend $$$ on the actual day itself. Every little action for your better half can be done everyday.
It is much more meaningful this way.

2 comments:

雁子 said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Nanaxx said...

sry for the late blessing..

happy belated V-dae.. BUT

advance CNY greetings..

happy CNY~!!!

enjoy~!!