Friday, February 2, 2007

TGIF

Woohoo... Today is Friday.. End of the week. Horray.. This morning, i went to a meeting for one of the project we want to quote. This meeting is on the work scope, the limitation and Bid Date. It is a tough job leh. Die ah.. no need to attend school next week liao as due date is on 26th Feb 07 and it is immediately after cny shutdown. HOW??? This means that this project quote need to be ready by 16th Feb 07. Me faint ah.. How to do so many things in such a short period? Somemore, i have a CA next week, havnt study it yet.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Anyway, I will do my best lah...hai. Hate urgent work. arghhhhhhhh.........Enough of grumbling cos today is friday. I must enjoy my weekend before i start my hectic work schedule next week.

Everyone, Have a great weekend ahead....... =p

No comments: